Classic Country Saturday Morning – Songs About Mom
Mothers day is tomorrow. But I wanted to get a jump start on the celebration of mom’s by playing some songs that are centered around mom.
This morning you will hear songs directly about mom, geared towards her or with a message from mom to her kids. The tears, heartaches and happiness all in the next three hours.
Here are the songs you will hear today on Classic Country Saturday.
- How Can I Help You Say Goodbye / Patty Loveless
- Mama Tried / Merle Haggard
- Mama’s Don’t Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys / Waylon & Willie
- Mama He’s Crazy / The Judds
- I Hope You Dance / Lee Ann Womack
- One’s On The Way / Loretta Lynn
- Harper Valley P.T.A. / Jeannie C. Riley
- Mama’s Never Seen Those Eyes / Forrester Sisters
- Hot Mama / Trace Adkins
- The Hand That Rocks The Cradle / Glen Campbell & Steve Warnier
Subscribe to KLAW-FM on