Dancing with the Stars Names Cast for Season 18
Finally. The return of Derek Hough and the one reality show that I cannot do without. Dancing with the Stars.
Some big changes on the horizon for ‘Dancing’, as Brooke Burk-Charvet has been let go and replaced with ESPN’s Erin Andrews. The thought process leans towards a male following, and an experience professional in the interview process. Harold Wheeler who has led the band in the past has also exited the show to be replaced by Ray Chew.
Great news for true Dancing with the Stars fans, Maks is back! Bad boy dancer Maks Chmerkovskiy returns to the ballroom this season after a season with just a few guest appearances.
Here’s the new line up of Stars with their professionals:
• Full House actressCandace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas
• Wonder Years actress Danica McKellar & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Swimmer Diana Nyad & Henry Byalikov
• Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani
• Pop starCody Simpson& Witney Carson
• The Price is Right host Drew Carey & Cheryl Burke
• Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Meryl Davis & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Olympic ice dancing gold medalist Charlie White & Sharna Burgess
• Para-snowboarder Amy Purdy (who lost both her legs after contracting menigitis) & Derek Hough
• Former NHL player Sean Avery& Karina Smirnoff
• Singer/actor Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater
• Big Time Rush band member/actor James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd