Fort Sill Update – Military Spouse Appreciation Day And More
In case you missed this week's Fort Sill Update - a feature heard every Thursday morning at 7:45 on K-LAW 101 - here's a recap of what Major General Mark McDonald talked about:
Basic Combat Training Graduation
- Friday, May 10th at Fort Sill's Sheridan Theater.
- Bravo Battery, 1st Battalion, 40th Field Artillery @ 10am.
- Charlie Battery, 1st Battalion, 79th Field Artillery @ 1pm.
Military Spouse Appreciation Day
- Friday, May 10th. Designated the Friday preceding Mother's Day by President Reagan to recognize the importance of the spouses commitment to the readiness and well-being of military members.
Mother's Day Brunch at the Patriot Club
- Sunday, May 12th. Serving both breakfast and dinner items including a dessert station and sundae bar.
- Reservations requested by May 7th.. Reserve you space @ 442-5300.
Fort Sill Polo Classic
- Sunday, May 12th. The 3rd Annual Fort Sill Polo Classic will be at the Polo Field.
- The Austin Polo Club will play an exhibition match for everyone's enjoyment.
You can hear the entire update from MG McDonald by clicking the green arrow below.