Fort Sill Update – Water Rec Facilities Open And More
In case you missed this week’s Fort Sill Update – a feature heard every Thursday morning at 7:45 on K-LAW 101 – here’s a recap of what the Deputy to the Commanding General at Fort Sill, Mr. Joe Gallagher talked about:
Trace Adkins Tickets On Sale
- Concert is Friday, July 5th at the historic Fort Sill Polo Field.
- Tickets are $30 in advance at Fort Sill’s MWR website, Adventure Travel locations in Bldg. 4700 & Central Mall and all Lawton EZ-GO stores.
Water Recreation Facilities Open
- Spray Park is open Thursday through Tuesday, 10am to 8pm.
- Quinette Road Pool (behind the Patriot Club) is open daily from 10am to 8pm.
- LETRA Beach is open 11am to 7pm Wednesday through Friday and 9am to 7pm Saturday and Sunday.
Tuesday Lunch At The Patriot Club
- Tuesday, June 4th. An All-You-Can-Eat Buffet featuring a number of hot entrees, salads and desserts.
- Cost is $8.50 for members, $9.50 for non-members.
- Call 442-6102 for more info.
Oklahoma Military Connection Hiring Event
- Thursday, June 6th at the Armed Forces Reserve Center on Fort Sill.
- For separating service members, veterans or members of the National Guard or Reserve.
- Registration required at the Oklahoma Military Connection website.
- For more info contact Career Tech for Vets @ 405-714-6186 or the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission at 580-357-3500.
You can hear the entire May 30th update from Mr. Gallagher by clicking the arrow below.