Show’s Over for Wendy Williams on ‘Dancing’
Talk-show-host Wendy Williams was eliminated on last night's Dancing With The Stars...
- Instead of performing a last dance, Wendy shook hands with audience members, and parted with the words, "Despite stereotypes, this is one black girl who can't even do the Running Man."
- We saw a video replay of Kirstie Alley's fall from the night before. Earlier, her partner Maks Chmerkovskiy tweeted about dropping the plus-sized actress, "I'm sorry! It will never happen again." She tweeted back, "I salute you...you are a gladiator."
- Kendra Wilkinson and Chris Jericho were in the bottom three with Williams.
- OneRepublic played their hit "All the Right Moves," and their new single "Good Life."
- Selena Gomez performed her latest single "Who Says."
So, who do you think will be (or should be) eliminated next?