The Junk Food You Eat Could Reveal Your Personality!
What does it mean if you eat lots of pretzels, what about cheese curls or potato chips?Dr. Alan Hirsch from the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago (yes, there really is one…) says if you eat pretzels it means you’re a flirt! He conducts research into a branch of psychology called hedonics, which deals with pleasant and unpleasant feelings. Hirsch conducted an 8 year study with 800 volunteers and claims the results show that people’s snack food preferences reveal their personality type.
Here is what he says….
- Pretzels mean you’re a flirt and you’re very lively and energetic.
- Cheese curls mean you have great integrity and maintain high moral ground.
- Potato chips mean you are aggressive, a real go-getter who will not take no for an answer.
- Tortilla chips mean you’re a perfectionist. An “A” is not good enough for you. It has to be and “A+”
- Beef jerky means you’re the life of the party. You’re outgoing and gregarious.
If it’s true it must mean that I’m a flirty, morally aggressive go-getter that is a perfectionist and life of the party!
How about you?