This Daughter of the Man in Black Wrote and Performed Today’s KLAW Classic [VIDEO]
The KLAW Classic today was written and recorded by Roseanne Cash, daughter of the country legend Johnny Cash.
The song was about a man who had problems in his marriage, but rather than talk it over with his spouse, he chose to head down to the bar instead. Here’s the chorus:
- Tell me you’re trying to cure a seven-year ache
- See what else your old heart can take
- The boys say, “when is he gonna give us some room”
- The girls say, “God, I hope he comes back soon”
- Your KLAW classic from this day in 1981 is ‘Seven Year Ache’.