Digital Sales Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Townsquare Media Lawton is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to lead all digital sales initiatives in the market. The DSM will be accountable for the digital revenue goals of the local sales team and will work closely with the Director of Sales/Market Manager to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs to generate results for clients and repeatable revenues. These digital initiatives include display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty programs, e-commerce, Seize the Deal, Townsquare Interactive and other digital products. The position requires strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the presence to enhance overall digital revenues while motivating our account executives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, coach and train account executives
- Spend the majority of your time (75% plus) on the street making face to face sales calls
- Develops and implements strategic digital sales plans to accommodate corporate, market and product goals.
- Direct digital sales forecasting with the DOS/MM and sets performance budgets and goals accordingly
- Prepare and monitor digital sales reports showing booked and projected revenues
- Follow through with established accountability standards developed by corporate, the DOS and Market Manager
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations
- Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Participating and being a key member of the leadership team
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of all digital products offered, and candidates must have proper experience selling digital media. This role will lead the local sales team in creating value and delivering results for our advertising partners while insuring a positive experience for consumers and overall brand. The position is also a resource for and consultant to our client base. Three years of digital and overall sales experience necessary. It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
Townsquare Media is an equal opportunity employer.