Fashion Forward – Fall Trends Part II
Last week I did a post on Fall fashion trends and by popular demand I am back with a second segment on the topic. This fall ankle boots, flats, and solid colors will be a hit!
- Peter Pan collars- Such a super sweet addition to any outfit! Love that this top is extra girly. And, per Forever21 usual, you cannot beat the price. Top.
- Polka dots- I don’t think polka dots will ever NOT be in style. But this season, they are especially prevalent. Because I think this ‘trend’ is one that will last forever, I would actually advocate for splurging a little if you want to make a polka dot purchase. Pants.
- Loafers/Oxfords- Instead of your usual ballet flat, try some loafers for fall. Just as comfortable, for sure. I’m particularly loving this animal print option. Loafers.
- Ankle Boots- In flat, heel, or even wedge form, ankle booties are so fun! Wear them with skinny jeans, skirts, tights, tall socks… the list goes on! Boots.
- Peplum top- This summer trend has made its way into the hearts of many- therefore making it a fall trend as well. I think this one makes a great layering piece. Top.
So there you have it- my fav. fall trends! What trends are you loving for fall?