White Water Bay Adventure Park Kid Friendly Safety Tips
Going anywhere with small children can be stressful! You have to worry about big crowds, and finding a parking space close enough cause your little one can’t walk that far are among some of the things every parent thinks about. But if you have a plan before you hit the amusement park then you might actually get to enjoy it! Read our safety tips for easy breezy vacation.
- If your child is under 48” make sure that you bring a life vest. Most water parks offer some for a fee, but they are given out on first come first serve basis.
- Check out the water park’s website before you actually go and write down some activities that you can do with your child – that way you’ll be ahead of the game.
- Waterproof sunscreen is a must – especially if you are planning on staying all day at the park.
- If your child is old enough review with him/her the stranger-danger rules! We strongly recommend you invest some money in buying a child locator you can clip it on his/her shoe or swimsuit.
- Dress your kid in bright colors so you can spot him/her easily.
Keep our five safety tips in mind when you go on your next water park adventure and be stress free!