Cameron University’s ‘Paint the Town Black & Gold’ Event Happening NOW!
School is back in session. Lawton Public Schools and Cameron University are welcoming students back to campuses across Lawton with open arms. Today, Cameron University Students are hosting Paint the Town Black & Gold Partner Fair. Paint the Town Partner Fairsis a student-led initiative designed to build community support for Cameron University. This event is one that had to be paused in the years following the COVID - 19 shutdown, and Cameron is happy to welcome partners back to campus.
Paint the Town Black & Gold Partner Fair
Community Partners are offered the opportunity to share their business, services, and products with Cameron students and staff. Townsquare Media is proud to share the formats that are under the Townsquare Media Umbrella: KLAW 101, Z94, and 1073PopCrush.
The Fall 2022 Paint the Town Partner Fair helps kick off the fall semester and will be held today, September 8 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. inside the McMahon Centennial Complex, the hub of campus activity.
Businesses participating in today's Partner Fair are focused on Students:
- Many students are new to Lawton, and they are looking for services and products offered locally.
- Partner businesses offer special discounts for students, using this opportunity to flaunt that information and offer information to share with students about products and services.
- Cameron prohibits the selling of merchandise or services to our students, including all products and signing of contractual agreements at this event.
Businesses participating in today's event:
- Townsquare Media - KLAW 101, Z94, and 1073 POPCrush radio stations
- Laugh Out Loud
- Ft. Sill Federal Credit Union
- Arvest Bank
- 5 Star Nutrition
- Sheridan Square Apartments
- Liberty National Bank
- Cricket Wireless
- A House Full Resale
- City National Bank
- Warriors Blood Coffee