It’s National French Fry Day! Who Has the Very Best Lawton French Fries? Take Our Poll!
Today is National French Fry Day! Not sure how you celebrate, unless you make sure to have those delectable golden slices of potatoes at every meal today! It's a great day to stop by your favorite burger joint and scarf up some great French Fries!
Critter and I were salivating over some of our very favorite Lawton French Fry choices. Nationally McDonald's was chosen as the favorite French Fry over all, but locally...is that the case here as well?
I'm a huge fan of Rib Crib fries. They are seasoned just right, and not too thick. Critter prefers the shoestring fries from Freddy's Frozen Custard. They are pretty perfect as well, especially with Freddy's fry sauce! So What about you? In Lawton, which are your favorite fries?
However you vote, one thing we know is that French Fries are life! Or, at the very least essential to our lives! Can you even imagine a world without French Fries? Not me!
Celebrating with the world today on National French Fry day, makes me re-think dinner plans! Perhaps something with Fries on the side would be a better plan.
In honor of National Fry Day, here are a few things you may not know, according to recent surveys:
1. 83% of Americans like French fries. Only 4% dislike them. 12% are "neutral." And the remaining 1% don't know how they feel . . . somehow.
2. French fries are the second-most popular American dish, behind hamburgers.
3. French fries are the #2 food people can't live without . . . second only to pizza.
4. In a ranking of the "ultimate" fast food fries, McDonald's is #1 by a long shot. Chick-fil-A is second, followed by Five Guys, Wendy's, and Arby's.
5. When it comes to the style of fries, "regular" is the most popular, with curly fries being a close second. Steak-cut, crinkle, and waffle fries round out the Top Five.
LOOK: 15 Discontinued McDonald's Menu Items