Contact Us

Donald Sterling Is the Most Hated Man in America, Like You Didn’t Already Know That

Donald Sterling
Getty Images

Donald Sterling needs some new PR people faster than the time it takes for him to bury his foot in his mouth.

The owner of the Los Angeles Clippers has been voted the most hated man in America, according to a poll of 1,100 people between the ages of 13 and 49. It’s actually quite an accomplishment, if you think about it. The Clippers never win anything, so for someone affiliated with the team to take any kind of title is a milestone.

A whopping 92% of respondents said they disliked Sterling (we’ll assume the other 8% are card-carrying members of the KKK). Notorious Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff came in second place at 90%, while former NFL great O.J. Simpson, who may or may not have killed two people two decades ago, was next with 88%, which just goes to show that America is not too forgiving of non-convicted murderers.

Justin Bieber took fifth, but, as the youngest man on the list, he’s got plenty of more time to continue to act like a bozo for him to climb up in the rankings.

Most Hated Men in America

1. Donald Sterling – 92%
2. Bernard Madoff – 90%
3. (tie) O.J. Simpson – 88%
3. (tie) Conrad Murray – 88%
5. Justin Bieber – 86%
6. Phil Spector – 83%
7. Aaron Hernandez – 81%
8. Michael Lohan – 76%
9. Eliot Spitzer – 73%
10. Jon Gosselin – 71%

Best of KLAW 101

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for KLUB KLAW quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive KLUB KLAW contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.