Contact Us

Smoke at Tomlinson Middle School

Lawton Public Schools

There were reports of smoke being spotted at Tomlinson Middle School earlier today where staff and faculty evacuated the students when the fire alarms went off.

KSWO reports that school officials have stated that the smoke came from came from a fan motor in an air conditioning unit that malfunctioned. The students were in the instruction state of a state mandated test when the alarm rang.

The air conditioning unit is currently being looked at and officials have stated that it will be replaced if necessary.

More From KLAW 101

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://klaw.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on KLAW 101 - Oklahoma's Best Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on KLAW 101 - Oklahoma's Best Country quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!