The Easiest Snickerdoodle Recipe Ever
As I have said many times. I don't cook. I also don't bake. It's not because I can't cook or bake, I'm actually as good as the next, it's that I don't like the cleaning up part. When my husband asks me to make him something, I'll try. His favorite cookie is a snickerdoodle so while I am on vacation I decided to try and bake some. Here is the easiest recipe I found and he said they were really good.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt together. Set aside
2. Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and blend well.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Shape dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
5. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Yield: 4 dozen
And then you have to clean up!