Happy Be A Millionaire Day [VIDEO]
National Be a Millionaire Day is a day we should all begin taking steps to turn our dreams into a reality by making definitive plans for the future.
The desire for great health, wealth & affluence is something that is never-ending and constantly on my mind. From The Secret, to the Abraham Hicks Method to various daily affirmations, dreaming about becoming a multi-millionaire is all I think about.
I dream about lavishness and the all the responsibilities of great wealth. Becoming debt free, putting my kid through college tuition-free, investing, philanthropy, traveling, splurging (wisely), the privacy and having all my greatest desires fulfilled is a mood. Abundance is what I want, in anonymity is how I'll live. It's my "this-life" ambition.
According to the National Calendar Website, here are a few ideas that will assist in the pursuit of the bag:
- Start a savings account. If you have an existing savings account, review it to make sure you are earning the maximum interest available. Increase the deposits into your savings account.
- Review your financial portfolio with a trusted expert.
- Review your investments – Look at ways of improving your investments.
- Add to your 401K – If you do not have one, start one.
- Pay off your credit card.
- Review your spending habits. Find ways to “spend less and save more.”
I'm not so sure how quickly these ideas will get you closer to acquiring millionaire status, but they are all good ideas nonetheless.
Check out the video above if you have questions about:
- How to manage a large sum of money?
- What should you do if you get rich?
- What do to if you win the lotto?
- How to manage wealth?
- How to get wealthy?
- How to maintain being rich?
- How to keep your wealth?
- How not to lose money?
Oh, and just so you know...Tuesday’s Mega Millions jackpot is $367 million and Wednesday’s Powerball Jackpot is $288 million.
Good luck! Happy #BeAMillionaireDay