Fort Sill MWR To Host SillFest, Free Two-Day Concert
Shaggy is a Jamaican-American reggae rapper, singer and songwriter.
Andy Grammer is a multi-platinum singer, songwriter and record producer.
May 5 and 6 will be the first-ever SillFest!
The concert will kick-off Friday, May 5 with an opening performance by the 77th Army Band followed by headliner Shaggy. Day two of SillFest on Saturday, May 6 will feature an opening performance by special guest, Lovelytheband, at 6 p.m. followed by headliner Andy Grammer.
107.3 PopCrush is a proud sponsor of SillFest!
What to know before you go from Fort Sill MWR.
Health, Safety & Security Guidelines
- Personal belongings are subject to search at the event entry point. No backpacks.
- Coolers and similar containers are NOT allowed.
- Outside food and drink are not permitted inside the gates. Refreshments and food are available for purchase.
- Beer is served only to patrons displaying alcohol wristbands, obtained at the event entry point.
- No weapons are permitted. (Includes small knives, leatherman tools, etc.)
- No cannabis or recreational drugs are permitted.
- No professional cameras, recording devices, laptops, iPads, or tablets.
- No pets (except service animals), glass, fireworks, or Frisbees.
- Unruly behavior will not be tolerated.
- Military Police will staff the event to maintain safety and security.
For more information about SillFest, visit the Fort Sill MWR website.